Pinterest

Saturday, October 17, 2015

My life sized hand sculpted babies ABC dolls Co

Over ten years ago, I created life sized hand sculpted infants in polymer clay. They are called One of a Kind's as unless they were made into vinyl or silicone, they were a unique baby that only one was made of.
 I did have four created in silicone and one created in vinyl.  I enjoyed this hobby for a season but paper crafts came back to me and soon took back over. 
 I don't own any of my own OOAK'S, but I do have some of my silicones and  copy of my vinyl, Trista. 
  This is Trista. This is her sculpted version. I don't have her made up yet in vinyl. I just have her parts.  
   






Here are some photo's of other babies that I don't remember their names of. But they were all sold as OOAK'S.









All of these babies are life sized newborns or preemies. 



3 comments:

  1. My jaw I'm sure was on the floor as I scrolled through your post! A-MAZING creations with clay - I can't even fathom how much skill and technique this must take! But then, that's the mystery of God and the talents He gives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julia and Kris. I did this for years. It was my passion. I had them remade in vinyl and silicone dolls also.
    Raising my teenagers was a really busy time as some had special needs and I really needed to be on top of things, so I backed off from sculpting and took back up paper art which is faster and just as much fun.
    One day though, I might sculpt again. It was fun to create little people. Hugs, Terry

    ReplyDelete